Workshops: A Sampling
- Cultivating Life-Enhancing Digital Use
- Early Childhood: Movement & Play in a Media/Digital Age
- The School Years: Learning & School Success In a Media/Digital Age
- The Teen Years: Keeping Kids in Control of Their Digital World
- Adapting Parenting Approaches to Our Children’s Temperaments
- Creating Your Personalized Parenting Approach
- Decision Tree for Parents
- Easing the Demands of Parenthood
- Easing Transistions
- Empowering Children to Achieve
- Empowering Children to Make Decisions That Are in Their Own Best Interest
- Prevent, Displace and Protect From Bullying Behavior
- Retaining and Growing Parental Influence
- Self-Calming in the Parenting Moments
- Strategies and Tools to Address Behavior Challenges
Worksheets and information provided for participants.
Content adjusted to time allotted: Single or series; hours per workshop.
Customize topic in collaboration with the sponsoring organization.