Nurturing Consistency in Getting a Hold of Yourself
I will be addressing one aspect of this process each month and providing specific, detailed guidance including:
- Guidance related to limits/discipline
- Answering pre-submitted questions.
Together we are creating a safe-haven for each other. We are:
- Not-alone and not judged in our challenges.
- Learning from each other and receptive to new ideas.
- Fueling and equipping each other to nurture ourselves.
- Enabling each other to nurture our own consistency in getting a hold of ourselves.
Themes we will be covering:
- Connection to self and others
- Overview of key factors in consistency, and in getting a hold of ourselves
- Using our Bodies
- Cleaning our Energy
- Self- Compassion
- Feeling Feelings
- Inner child’s Needs
- Parts/Roles’ Needs
- Your gift to you: MAACCA™, A portal to connecting well in any moment
- Executive Function’s role
- Comfort with discomfort
- Here/Now Consciousness
- Setting Boundaries that work – general and holiday-time
Getting together twice a month creates a rhythm of learning together, imagining roadblocks and ways around them, followed by a couple of weeks for practicing at home. Returning for the second session that month allows you to both reinforce the habit you’ve already begun and dive deeper. Then you’ll go home, with time to practice the deeper understanding in real-time.
You can and you will make 2018 your year of nurturing consistency in getting a hold of yourself!
Commit to all or start with a few. Either way – let’s do this!