42nd Annual Early Childhood Conference
Embracing a New Kind of Normal: Equipping our Children for Today’s World
AN IN-SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS
FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2018
8 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Exploring how we can help children navigate through the challenges in life while holding on to optimism and excitement about their faith and future.
- Register Online
- Mail-in Registration: Download the printable Registration Form, and return by mail with your payment
- Download the Preliminary Conference Program
(Includes workshop descriptions and times)
- “Eye of the Storm: The Blue Eye/Brown Eye Study” presented by Nan Bogue
- “Creative Teaching of Emotions to Equip Every Child in Learning Anything” presented by Janis Clark Johnston
- “Let’s Get Critical: Developing Critical Thinking and Executive Function Skills in Early Childhood” presented by Alyssa Wilkins
- “The Future Demands Creativity: Preparing our Children with Loose Parts & Open-Ended Play” presented by Jesse Ilhardt
- This is a Gateways to Opportunity Registry verified conference
- PDHs are available
- Vendor tables on site
- Lunch selections will be provided on the registration form
Regular Rate: $110 per person ($135 per person if registered after July 9)
Full-time CUC student rate: $25 per person ($35 per person if registered after July 9)
Students volunteering to help at the conference may attend for free.
Contact Carol Smid
(text from conference website https://www.cuchicago.edu/academics/colleges/college-of-innovation-and-professional-programs/office-for-strategic-innovation/annual-conferences/early-childhood-conference/ )