The Year of Nurturing Consistency in Getting A Hold Of Yourself
You’re not alone! We’re doing this together!
Evenings: 2nd Tuesday of each month, 7:30-8:45pm
Afternoons: Last Saturday of each month 1:30-2:45pm
Location: Heartgarden/Musikgarten of OakPark Studios
911/907 Lombard Ave., Oak Park, IL
How to lovingly set and hold limits
That is what I will be focusing on in my bi-monthly Nurturing Consistency classes from September through December, 2018, at the HeartGarden Studio.
When my children were young, I had no idea about how to get myself to be loving while I was setting a boundary. That made everyone’s life harder – even miserable. Seemed impossible to be loving while creating and holding limits. I failed at it miserably.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Do you want to learn how to be consistent at both lovingly setting appropriate limits and lovingly holding them?
If yes, you and your whole family will benefit tremendously from your joining us!
It’s a win-win! You get time away, with other warm-hearted safe-harbor parents who are in a similar dilemma, and your family will be getting the limits and loving they need to function well – now and into the far future.
Come join us! Learn specific stepwise skills for providing loving wise boundaries within which your children, you, and your relationship together will thrive!
I will be addressing one aspect of this process each month and providing specific, detailed guidance including:
- Guidance related to limits/discipline
- Answering pre-submitted questions.
Together we are creating a safe-haven for each other. We are:
- Not-alone and not judged in our challenges.
- Learning from each other and receptive to new ideas.
- Fueling and equipping each other to nurture ourselves.
- Enabling each other to nurture our own consistency in getting a hold of ourselves.
Themes we will be covering:
- Connection to self and others
- Overview of key factors in consistency, and in getting a hold of ourselves
- Using our Bodies
- Cleaning our Energy
- Self- Compassion
- Feeling Feelings
- Inner child’s Needs
- Parts/Roles’ Needs
- Your gift to you: MAACCA™, A portal to connecting well in any moment
- Executive Function’s role
- Comfort with discomfort
- Here/Now Consciousness
- Setting Boundaries that work – general and holiday-time
Getting together twice a month creates a rhythm of learning together, imagining roadblocks and ways around them, followed by a couple of weeks for practicing at home. Returning for the second session that month allows you to both reinforce the habit you’ve already begun and dive deeper. Then you’ll go home, with time to practice the deeper understanding in real-time.
You can and you will make 2018 your year of nurturing consistency in getting a hold of yourself!
Commit to all or start with a few. Either way – let’s do this!